David Luiz

Quite happy with our CB situation now we have Toure to protect the front of them.

We need a LB and hopeful of Koralov.

But if we were to offload Robbie to Benfica for Luiz then that would be a good deal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1282329_city_signings_set_to_continue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/sport/football/ma ... o_continue</a>

City signings set to continue

Manchester City are focusing on moves for David Luiz and James Milner after tying up Yaya Toure on a five-year deal – and they still want a top-class striker.

The Blues are on course to complete a successful summer in the transfer market after £24m new-boy Toure joined David Silva and Jerome Boateng in signing up for next season’s tilt at glory.

That deal brought City’s close-season spending to £60m, and boss Roberto Mancini is not finished yet.

Mancini is hopeful that England midfielder Milner, who is currently on holiday, can be tempted away from Aston Villa once he returns.

City had a £20m bid for the 24-year-old rejected last month, but are optimistic they can seal a deal for less than Villa’s £30m valuation.

And Mancini also wants to push ahead with a move for Benfica's £28m rated versatile Brazilian defender Luiz.

Benfica president Luis Felipe Vieira has hinted that Luiz, 23, can leave - at the right price.

City are also monitoring Fernando Torres and Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko

Blue Elmo said:
everyone we are after chelsea are automatically thrown in to the mix aswell you cant say manchester city without having chelsea there aswell . I believe we are in for him but i dnt think chelsea are tbh , chelsea are just a name tht gets thrown about . Chelsea will have maybe one or two of the same targets but they will have their own , different to ours

You're absolutely right. It was the same last season and it was as misleading then and it is now. They make so much stuff up it's untrue.

Hammond said:
can anyone tell me, whos better, luiz or kolarov? and which one are we after the most, luiz i assume?

100% Luiz, young, strong, quick, technic !

fucking awesome talent !

I think, he will be better than Lucio

Ntini77 said:
Hammond said:
can anyone tell me, whos better, luiz or kolarov? and which one are we after the most, luiz i assume?

At left back, Kolarov is the better player.

id prefer to have a traditional left back, but mancini likes his versatile players doesnt he. we'll see, they both seem good and anything is better than garrido & bridge (sorry wayne)...

bridge would be very good cover in a LB position...

BlueDejong said:
Hammond said:

100% Luiz, young, strong, quick, technic !

fucking awesome talent !

I think, he will be better than Lucio

this!~

come on Luiz

I hope we can bring him as kolo is past it as ivory coast had to play zokora next to him because they knew his pace was gone,david luiz has pace to burn as he completely owned torres last year on numerous occasions.

Also his versatility must be something bobby mancs loves and the amount that we have offered should be more than enough for a player yet to be proven in a much tougher league,benfica are in need of money so they shouldn't be playing hard balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.