David Moyes(has never won a trophy) And His Coaching Staff

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mcmanus said:
I love the two faced kunts going back on what they said just two weeks ago. Example....

"No way will Nited go for Moyes, he's not done out. Mourinho or a top continental coach will get the job."

to....

"What a cracking job Moyes has done at Everton, proper footballing man just like Ferguson. All the best managers are Scottish etc, etc,.... yawn, yawn."
It has to be the top managerial appointment with the fewest justifiable questions being raised.

I guarantee if we'd have appointed him, the newspaper columns would have been full of the likes of Lawton, Barclay and Holt questioning Moyes' lack of tactical sophistication, conspicuous paucity of trophies and his inexperience in Europe.

Unsurprisingly all glossed over GDM. The only thing the swivelled eyed loon can't do is walk on water however if Barclay gets his biography gig that will change.

Replacing meulensteen with Phil Neville... What a mad decision.
Rene may be a cnut, but he's good at what he does.

mcmanus said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mcmanus said:
I love the two faced kunts going back on what they said just two weeks ago. Example....

"No way will Nited go for Moyes, he's not done out. Mourinho or a top continental coach will get the job."

to....

"What a cracking job Moyes has done at Everton, proper footballing man just like Ferguson. All the best managers are Scottish etc, etc,.... yawn, yawn."
It has to be the top managerial appointment with the fewest justifiable questions being raised.

I guarantee if we'd have appointed him, the newspaper columns would have been full of the likes of Lawton, Barclay and Holt questioning Moyes' lack of tactical sophistication, conspicuous paucity of trophies and his inexperience in Europe.

Unsurprisingly all glossed over GDM. The only thing the swivelled eyed loon can't do is walk on water however if Barclay gets his biography gig that will change.
As well as the tale of Moyes' "feeding of the 659 million".

kiam06 said:
He's not won anything but he's never had Sky's empire behind him like he has now it is almost impossible for him not to be successful.
I would not put money on it, they will be burning effigies of him by Christmas mark my words it will be entertaining to watch them

Ducado said:
kiam06 said:
He's not won anything but he's never had Sky's empire behind him like he has now it is almost impossible for him not to be successful.
I would not put money on it, they will be burning effigies of him by Christmas mark my words it will be entertaining to watch them

moyes is already on tranquillizers, having realized just how big a job he,s taken on...theres only one way utd are going, and thats down. everyone knows it,everyone can feel it.

To replace a man who won everything, with a man who has won nothing must surely go down as the most irresponsible managerial decision in world football.ever.( apart from hughes to stoke city)

Meulensteen is still there.

I assume Utd and Moyes waiting for EFC to resolve their own management structure.

Ducado said:
kiam06 said:

I've a feeling in my water you may be correct Duccy.
'Gollum Out!' T shirts and flags to be on display at Old Rope by any would be entrepreneurs, may yet be a serious business proposition.

moyes has a massive job on his hands at united if you ask me. tactically at goodison he never seemed to have a plan b and if his 5-4-1 didn't work he would seem lost for other options. very rarely did he ever tactically change a game in our favour. take wigan in the fa cup for instance - clueless although maybe in hindsight his heart was elsewhere. at everton he excelled in spotting bargains and building them into his teams. not sure thats what united look for in a manager myself. it will also be interesting to see how he handles the egos of a united squad. moyes plays the percentages game well but can he adapt to the big game mentality needed for united.

mcmanus said:
Forget the games for them lot the ugly twat was picked to play 59 times for his country.

"....if the Nevilles can play for England, so could I"
If you're good enough for the scum, you must be good enough for England. So goes the logic, anyway. Danny "one goal" Welbeck already has 16 caps ffs. To put that into context, Micah Richards only has 13.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.