David Moyes(has never won a trophy) And His Coaching Staff

It may sound silly but someone made a good point to me the other week. He said it might not be in our best interests for Moyes to have too catastrophic a start to his reign and better that United have just a gentle downturn in results. His thinking was that if Moyes bombs completely from the start, before we know it they'll be flirting him off and putting Baconface back in charge.

On a related note, a mate of mine has been winding plenty of reds up by saying they need to give Moyes the best part of 4 years to get things right, seeing as though that's how long it took Ferguson to win his first trophy at United. For some strange reason, that statement hasn't gone down too well with them!

Talking of them lot, their legends are taking on a Real Madrid legends side, Zidane, Figo, Morientes, Hierro, Van Nistlerooy and Mcmanaman

Donkey i believe will be playing for both teams in either half.

Manchester United legends starting XI: Van der Sar; Berg, Johnsen, Stam, Irwin; Blackmore, Fortune, Scholes, Sharpe; Yorke, Cole.

Real Madrid starting XI: Contreras; Salgado, Helguera, Pavon, Amavisca; Figo, Hierro, Makelele, Zidane; Morientes, van Nistelrooy.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Talking of them lot, their legends are taking on a Real Madrid legends side, Zidane, Figo, Morientes, Hierro, Van Nistlerooy and Mcmanaman

Donkey i believe will be playing for both teams in either half.

Manchester United legends starting XI: Van der Sar; Berg, Johnsen, Stam, Irwin; Blackmore, Fortune, Scholes, Sharpe; Yorke, Cole.

Real Madrid starting XI: Contreras; Salgado, Helguera, Pavon, Amavisca; Figo, Hierro, Makelele, Zidane; Morientes, van Nistelrooy.

The word 'Legend' has lost it meaning.

M18CTID said:
It may sound silly but someone made a good point to me the other week. He said it might not be in our best interests for Moyes to have too catastrophic a start to his reign and better that United have just a gentle downturn in results. His thinking was that if Moyes bombs completely from the start, before we know it they'll be flirting him off and putting Baconface back in charge.

On a related note, a mate of mine has been winding plenty of reds up by saying they need to give Moyes the best part of 4 years to get things right, seeing as though that's how long it took Ferguson to win his first trophy at United. For some strange reason, that statement hasn't gone down too well with them!
There is no way Ferguson will come back his health is too poor

My prediction is that it will be business as usual at the start of next season. The systems are in place to help it glide along for a while.

The trouble will come when they lose a few games and there is a team (us) breathing down their necks. It could all implode. The hacks will have a mindset that they follow whenever at MU press conferences, they will start to realise that they can take the piss like they do with every other club, this will ramp up the pressure on Gollum and I can't wiat to see how his precious handles that one.

I know in my heart of hearts that Gollum is a bad appointment because I'd be gutted if he was rocking up at our place next season to manage.

Ducado said:
M18CTID said:

There is no way Ferguson will come back his health is too poor

You're probably right but the alternative, should Moyes get the boot, is that United appoint someone who is much higher profile than Gollum (which is what they should've done this time around)

samharris said:
Whats the betting that the scums first half dozen games are'winnable'..

Why should that matter in the long run ? Better to play the tougher games first with a fresh squad, rather than playing the tougher teams mid to end of season with suspension, tiredness and injury's to deal with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.