David Moyes(has never won a trophy) And His Coaching Staff

Markt85 said:
samharris said:
Whats the betting that the scums first half dozen games are'winnable'..

Why should that matter in the long run ? Better to play the tougher games first with a fresh squad, rather than playing the tougher teams mid to end of season with suspension, tiredness and injury's to deal with.

Any team in the prem would like an easy start mate..getting one is another matter.

01MANC said:
Eccles Blue said:
You mean David (NWN) Moyes, the other pseudo Scotsman? One thing that won't change, if he is on TV I will need the subtitles.............. but then again, I used to switch over when baconface was on so might do the same again.

NWN = never won nowt

You might want to change that to NWO...never won owt

'Never won nowt" is a double negative...meaning he's won things

Sorry to be a stickler...I just don't want it to catch on

;-)

If I can make a suggestion, howabout we refer to him as "NWA" (Never Won Anything)?

"Straight outta Everton
bad muthafucka called Moyzee... etc etc..."

The fact is Moyes will either be brilliant, just ok, or shit. Can't see him being brilliant, just ok won't do for the plastics and the empire will crumble, and if he's shit happy days.

Most interesting season ahead for years just hoping it all goes our way.
How will the rags celebrate the charity shield thats going to be interesting unless Wigan win then its going to be piss funny.

The place i'm working at today is full of Rags and one asked me about Pelligrini whilst a few others made smarmy comments about him. I just replied it could be worse we could have got David Moyes but then since he's turned up at your place he's suddenly become the greatest modern day manager in British football. To a man everyone of them started going on about how Fergie will keep a watchful eye on him and make sure he's doing it right, how Fergie will give him the hair dryer treatment if he starts to fuck up early days and how Moyes was the only manager in football who could have come in and worked under Fergie as if it's all falling into place this natural successor to the throne. And there's me thinking Fergie had retired? I don't think any of them can figure the very concept of a new manger coming in and doing it his way. Talk about being conditioned or brainwashed but maybe they're all just plain fucking braindead.

On a seperate note I had the misfortune to be working in Sale yesterday morning and had to drive down Chester Rd into town and didn't realise the fuckers so called Leg-ends were playing. I was sat there my van surrounded by the t**ts and I couldn't give any shit out to them as my van has the company name and phone number on the side and I have to be careful. It really does sound cliched but there were coaches from Berwick, Merthr-Tydfil and Yorkshire. I counted about 8 coaches before I managed to turn down a side street and make a longer journey around the fiasco and this is for a fucking friendly FFS. I honestly thought it must be a parade or something special the way some of them were dressed bedecked in flags, banners, hats, scarfs and jester hats fuck me these guys know how to party when all it was,was a fucking friendly. Or maybe we've got it wrong?

ara8y2y7.jpg

I still cant believe hes the new united manager, i must have done something good in my life after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.