David Moyes Hits out at city

Newlunar said:
coulsonblue said:
he is nothing like. His team play shit football and win 1-0 in 90th minute with a header.

Ferguson is like god compared to moyes.

I recall the rags winning a lot of 1:0 games last year to be fair.

correct, but not by defending for 90 mins and getting a shitty undeserved goal, united wear the teams down and pounce when energy used up. Everton are worn down but then manage a shite goal and i wouldnt want to watch that football

On a fair note though I suppose you'd have to put yourself in his shoes.....you'd probably try to do the same thing.

I can't believe Moyes is getting so much stick off that statement.

He was HIS player to stay at HIS club and is still under contract, what is wrong with that?
Everton have said on numerous occasions hes not for sale and hughes said he was waiting for final clarification and would move on...it looks like the clarification is there for all to see.

In principle, I agree with him. Transfer negotiations should be carried out directly between the clubs, not through the press. All requests to buy a player should be made in writing and remain confidential.

There again, thats what we tried to do with John Terry and Chelsea immediately leaked our offer to the press.

ssg2 said:
I can't believe Moyes is getting so much stick off that statement.

He was HIS player to stay at HIS club and is still under contract, what is wrong with that?
Everton have said on numerous occasions hes not for sale and hughes said he was waiting for final clarification and would move on...it looks like the clarification is there for all to see.

We could just kidnap him at an airport?

What a fucking arsehole - he's saying that he and only he makes the decisions at Everton. I wonder what Kenwright thinks of that statement. I totally understand that he doesn't want his best players to leave but every player has his price and what City are proposing to pay is more than fair. As for saying that we should've declared our interest sooner so as to give him time to get replacements in, well this has been seemingly going on since Mid-June, possibly sooner. How far back does he want to go ffs? He and/or the Everton board should've said back then that as much as they don't want to sell him, a bid of £20 million-plus might make them reconsider. It's Everton's fucking around that has allowed this saga to drag on for so long and as such, it's their fault that they now have an unsettled player on their hands on the eve of the season. This could've been boxed off weeks ago, giving them ample time to go looking for replacements.

In a way I hope this doesn't happen now - if we can get a similar quality player elsewhere (unlikely at this point) then I'd sooner see this blow up in Moyes' face.

M18CTID said:
What a fucking arsehole - he's saying that he and only he makes the decisions at Everton. I wonder what Kenwright thinks of that statement. I totally understand that he doesn't want his best players to leave but every player has his price and what City are proposing to pay is more than fair. As for saying that we should've declared our interest sooner so as to give him time to get replacements in, well this has been seemingly going on since Mid-June, possibly sooner. How far back does he want to go ffs? He and/or the Everton board should've said back then that as much as they don't want to sell him, a bid of £20 million-plus might make them reconsider. It's Everton's fucking around that has allowed this saga to drag on for so long and as such, it's their fault that they now have an unsettled player on their hands on the eve of the season. This could've been boxed off weeks ago, giving them ample time to go looking for replacements.

In a way I hope this doesn't happen now - if we can get a similar quality player elsewhere (unlikely at this point) then I'd sooner see this blow up in Moyes' face.
Evertons fucking around? They've never once said they would consider selling. They don't want to sell end of story. How can it be evertons fault that they have an unsettled player? They said he wasn't for sale at any price and the next day hughes said he is still tracking him.

The Scottish manager claims that the uncertainty over Lecott's future has hampered preparations for the new season at Everton, even accusing City of trying to deliberately disrupt his squad.

"We've been talking about it and we've not been concentrating on the start of the season, it's disrupted us, so maybe that's what overall whole plan was," Moyes added.

Yeah thats what it is all about, disrupting Everton's preparations for the season. We don't even want Lescott, we've no interest in strenghtening our defence!

We're just obsessed with Everton!!!!!!

deeeeeeeeeeeeluded!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.