David Moyes Hits out at city

ssg2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He's never been the same since the ring was destroyed in Mordor. Oh dear, it's disrupting his little club. He catches on quick doesn't he.

He is such a tosser - just get the deal done then you've got time to buy someone else Moyes. It's like when you tried to waste time with seconds left a few seasons ago and Micah got an equaliser in time added on.
But he doesn't want the deal done, he doesn't want to sell and last time I checked he was owned by Everton.
I've read loads of posts on here about arrogant rags but some of the posts here are ludicrous, you can only sign players that clubs are willing to sell, you can't demand they are sold to you because you've got a shitload of money.

Like when Bayern Munich told United time and time again that Owen Hargreaves wasn't for sale? I'd think carefully about what you're saying because there's shit-loads of instances where clubs have said that players aren't for sale but they still end up moving eventually.

mancityscot said:
D**id M*y*s is an ugly c**t. who gives a shit what he says. Lescott isn't a child, he can make decisions himself
well said, I dont know what the frog eyed c**t is playing at. Why wouldn't you accept around 20m for a player who wants to join another club.

i think moyes has to be admired to a point, he still seems 100% sure lescott isn't leaving, someone is clearly telling porkies (moyes,hughes, or evertons bigwigs) but for any deal to happen now moyes is gonna have to have the carpet pulled from beneath him!! i said in the lescott thread that i reckon moyes's words were directed at his own board as much as they were directed at city (hughes)

ssg2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He's never been the same since the ring was destroyed in Mordor. Oh dear, it's disrupting his little club. He catches on quick doesn't he.

He is such a tosser - just get the deal done then you've got time to buy someone else Moyes. It's like when you tried to waste time with seconds left a few seasons ago and Micah got an equaliser in time added on.
But he doesn't want the deal done, he doesn't want to sell and last time I checked he was owned by Everton.
I've read loads of posts on here about arrogant rags but some of the posts here are ludicrous, you can only sign players that clubs are willing to sell, you can't demand they are sold to you because you've got a shitload of money.

Jaap Stam in his autobography said baconface (or his representatives) visited him at home before his club had given permission for him to talk to Manure.

Then we have Hargreaves, Rooney, Horseface (getting sent a ManU shirt with his number on it), Wio - the list is endless.....

Two clubs who don't have f**king leg to stand on in terms of bullying other clubs to sell, tapping up and generally being obnoxious bastards in the transfer market are Manure and Chelski - I'm not saying it's particularly right for City to be doing similar shit but to see a manure fan getting on his high horse about City employing high-handed tactics just made me pmsl.

ssg2 said:
dannybcity said:
We could just kidnap him at an airport?
You could but that would also mean everton were willing to sell as spurs were on deadline day. Completely different scenario.

I think you'll find Spurs were willing to sell to us, not you. In summary Everton don't want to sell to us, Spurs didn't want to sell to you. Tell me how that's different?

So Moyes is saying Real Madrid acted quickly and correctly in signing Ronaldo? There had been ongoing speculation and bids for him for at least two years! I think he's being a little blinkered to say the least.

M18CTID said:
ssg2 said:

Like when Bayern Munich told United time and time again that Owen Hargreaves wasn't for sale? I'd think carefully about what you're saying because there's shit-loads of instances where clubs have said that players aren't for sale but they still end up moving eventually.

I know what you are saying but this seems to be so much more publisied and dragged out

ssg2 said:
I can't believe Moyes is getting so much stick off that statement.

He was HIS player to stay at HIS club and is still under contract, what is wrong with that?
Everton have said on numerous occasions hes not for sale and hughes said he was waiting for final clarification and would move on...it looks like the clarification is there for all to see.

I seem to remember PSV chairman was none too pleased with your lot's 18 month pursuit of RVN. Add to that Jap Stam's complete admission in his book that Alex had been tapping him up before an official bid had been made. Then throw into the mix the Berbatov and Carrick sorry affairs with Spurs, who you give that crap striker to stop them reporting you to the FA. I could go on.

THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.