David Pizarro

ForzaMancini said:
SWP's back said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Immediately the man showed the class and natural ability lacking in Barry and NDJ. Its not just the first touch (ball instantly under control) its because he has more ability that he has time to pick the right pass and play with his head up to create things. The ball moves crisply and he is offensive & positive, where the other two look sideways.

He looks to me like he has everything, and i'd certainly start him against Blackburn - could be the ace in the hole to save the manager his job............................
Still not fooling anyone.

Was thinking the exact same. Barry and De Jong lacking 'natural' ability? Mancini's job at risk?

And your point is? I stand by what i've written - so please explain, but leave out the childish 'rag' crap and save it for your playground eh?

ANY1aBLUE said:
ForzaMancini said:
SWP's back said:

Was thinking the exact same. Barry and De Jong lacking 'natural' ability? Mancini's job at risk?

And your point is? I stand by what i've written - so please explain, but leave out the childish 'rag' crap and save it for your playground eh?
We aren't the ones needing to explain.

You are the one that has to prove the negative. The media don't agree, the forum doesn't agree. Looks like your all alone in a world of confusion. Again.

People have talked about Silva and Nasri being our Iniesta and Xavi but Pizarro is a lot more like Xavi than Nasri, so Pizarro and Silva fit the billing more on paper. Pizarro isn't an obscure footballer, he's been a high quality player in one of Europe's top leagues for years. He also has a lot of Champions League experience from his years at Roma and season at Inter. I find it bizarre that Enrique doesn't want him there when he's trying to instill a Barcelona style at Roma. If only he was a little younger but luckily his style doesn't rely much on pace, he might be able to play till 35 or so effectively.

Very please with what I have seen so far. I think he will spray the ball around well and give new options to Mancini.

Don't think he will start on Saturday but would be good if he could get more than 10 minutes.

Would like to see David Pizarro either start a game or maybe come on for a greater part of the game, because he's got a great touch while on the ball................

ANY1aBLUE said:
ForzaMancini said:
SWP's back said:

Your last 2 posts are proof that crack and crystal meth on a daily basis effect brain function

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.