David Pizarro

i dont understand why fiorentina would be keen on selling i mean this would be great if it was on a free but it won't be. I'd certainly have him but im not really inclined to pay a fee even though he did have quite a nice year last year in florence

that said i always hoped we would have tried to sign him after his loan spell, was disappointed when we didnt

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Great player, cool headed, good vision and passing ability. Too old, unfortunately.

Sadly, probably too old even to be a 15 min sub.

for me he was not quite good enough the season before last (the odd moment was lovely to watch but not able to contribute enough physically) and certainly not 2 years later

cmdub said:
i dont understand why fiorentina would be keen on selling i mean this would be great if it was on a free but it won't be. I'd certainly have him but im not really inclined to pay a fee even though he did have quite a nice year last year in florence

that said i always hoped we would have tried to sign him after his loan spell, was disappointed when we didnt

Fiorentina don't want him to leave, but according to his agent he wants out.

Chileans seem to be players in the transfer market in Europe this season and now there are two that sound to switch clubs in the short term.

According to Italian newspaper says the Gazzetta dello Sport, David Pizarro could leave Fiorentina and Manuel Iturra would be able to take their place.

As for the "fantasist" would be close to returning to Manchester City, where he played six months club last season.

This would be driven by the arrival of Manuel Pellegrini and the player will migrate to one of the major European football teams, as was stated by own player's agent, Alejandro Santiesteban.

Manuel Iturra, meanwhile, looms as one of the possibilities of Fiorentina to strengthen his midfield and somehow replace Pizarro eventually, but for now there is nothing concrete.

BlueAnorak said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Great player, cool headed, good vision and passing ability. Too old, unfortunately.

Sadly, probably too old even to be a 15 min sub.

Not sure I understand this, he played 29 games for Fiorentina last season and he's the same age as Xavi and Pirlo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.