David Platt interview(warning - it's good..!)

Having read the article but only the first page of this thread, I absolutely love this comment by Platt about Mr.Mancini...

" I remember earlier this season when that crowd gathered outside Wayne Rooney's house, because they thought he was leaving. How many were there? 50? Robbie was laughing. When he was at Sampdoria and he said he might go to Inter Milan, a crowd of 10,000 gathered outside his house, all begging him to stay."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1382016/Matt-Lawton-interview-Platt-Mancini-make-City-great.html#ixzz1L0qFHptN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1L0qFHptN</a>

It amazes me sometimes reading on here, one topic is Daily Mail is a joke then we have this thread praising an article in the same paper.
This article does put Platt in a good light and I did enjoy reading it this morning. The other article regarding the fan who is a MOD policeman burning a flag is a joke. These people are in the business of selling their product, just read what you want in the paper and ignore the rubbish, have done it for 30 years with the Mail and it is the only way I can continue to read it.

I don't recall the last member of the Coaching Team who got as much publicity as David Platt has.

Why can't I see classic threads about Eddie Niedzwiecki?

redmizzle said:
Good read but critics will say he's just a Mancini yes man.

Which is exactly what he is....I'll never accept Platt as part of our club no matter how many platitudes he trots out about us now....he was one of the few pundits who pretty much fell over himself to talk our club down before he joined. Fuck him.

peoffrey said:
I don't recall the last member of the Coaching Team who got as much publicity as David Platt has.

There were plenty about the overrated Taffia... ;-)

peoffrey said:

Because he didn't play in a world cup semi or captain England.

BillyShears said:
redmizzle said:
Good read but critics will say he's just a Mancini yes man.

Which is exactly what he is....I'll never accept Platt as part of our club no matter how many platitudes he trots out about us now....he was one of the few pundits who pretty much fell over himself to talk our club down before he joined. Fuck him.

'But I don't think that's why Robbie asked me to come and work at City. I think it's because I've always been straight with him. Robbie could dish out b*********s, even as a player. But I was someone, if I didn't agree, who would stand up to him. He likes to have people like that around him.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.