David Platt interview(warning - it's good..!)

peoffrey said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Because he didn't play in a world cup semi or captain England.

That doesn't make him a good Coach. Many great Managers had quiet careers as a Professional.

Platt receives too much publicity. More publicity than any Coach in the Premiership. I can't even think of another example.

if i had to bet a penny on you being a blue or a rag guess on what chance i'd bet...

I was interested in the bit where Mancini says I can absorb any defeat. Means he's not afraid of losing and that makes him a winner.

As an example George Washington at first was continually being beaten by the British. He didn't care about it and kept on going. He ended up beating the greatest military power in existence at the time.

I can see Mancini becoming one of the greats. The bit I'm really going to enjoy is the gradual realisation by all the elements trying to pull us down that it just isn't going to happen.

On a ludicrous note I've got to say Platt's appearance reminds me of Tin Tin. Spitting image I would say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.