David Platt interview(warning - it's good..!)

Good read cheers. Platt has grown on me and appears to be a top bloke.

I had a brief chat with Brian Kidd last week ( we got stuck in traffic and both had the windows down !! It was morning after the Blackburn game !! ) Kidd said it was a masive result but will stand for "cock all" if we don't get top 4 !! Told him I was still buzzing after the semi and he said he was too !!! But UTD aren't doing too bad either. Top bloke too !!

kippaxwarrior said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Brilliant read, he talks straight and to the point.
Id laugh if it was mario who lived between them, theyre both having a drink outside when they see mario pull up in his car and allow a trail of girls into his house.

Mario lives in the city centre
Seen him loads of times in his white Maserati going down Blackfriars to San Carlo
I read somewhere he moved out of the city centre recently to a more 'peaceful' house, i could be wrong though.
Apparently hes in san carlos practically every night.

Great read.

Have to say i was not happy when Platt arrived but after seeing how he celebrated at the semi i might have changed my opinion of him.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Mario lives in the city centre
Seen him loads of times in his white Maserati going down Blackfriars to San Carlo
I read somewhere he moved out of the city centre recently to a more 'peaceful' house, i could be wrong though.
Apparently hes in san carlos practically every night.

I work in an office on Blackfriars and i go for a break between 3-30pm
Nearly every single day i spot Mario going to San Carlo's
He's like clockwork!!

Good read. Really enjoyed the pre-match warm up bit in front of the fans, Mancini is a legend. I now have even more confidence that our management team will deliver both the fa cup and top 4. Come on city!

Kompany lives in Prestbury.

Mancini lives near Wio so that would suggest the player is AJ as mentioned previously

Fantastic read. I trust Mancini whole-heartedly with our club. I hope he gets a contract extension so we can put all these rumours to bed. Forza Mancini!

Great read, this bit made me laugh:

'I remember earlier this season when that crowd gathered outside Wayne Rooney's house, because they thought he was leaving. How many were there? 50? Robbie was laughing. When he was at Sampdoria and he said he might go to Inter Milan, a crowd of 10,000 gathered outside his house, all begging him to stay.

Roberto gets 10,000 screaming Ultras and Rooneys gets 50 Moston Rats.

awest said:
I know David pretty well from my youth and he was a late developer as a player, started at Chadderton then went to the scum as a youth teamer, got the boot then made his name at Crewe and the rest is history. let's hope he gets better each season as a coach for city. For those who says he's a rag, look at his face when we beat them at Wembley. He's a blue now, and once it's in your blood...........

or the pay cheque's in yer back pocket more like! Bet he never dares set foot in Nottingham again..........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.