David Platt interview(warning - it's good..!)

Whitterz said:
Great read, thank you.

He's still got those infuriating foppish floppy wrists and 'inflated frog' face that irritates though....................no surprise then, that I don't like the bloke.

I'm pretty shore the player that lives between them is Adam Johnson. I know Platt lives in Alderly Edge but did n't know Mancini did. Johnson bought Ronaldos house next the Ferdinand.

I know David pretty well from my youth and he was a late developer as a player, started at Chadderton then went to the scum as a youth teamer, got the boot then made his name at Crewe and the rest is history. let's hope he gets better each season as a coach for city. For those who says he's a rag, look at his face when we beat them at Wembley. He's a blue now, and once it's in your blood...........

OP you are an out and out bastard, for the first time in my life I enjoyed reading something about David Platt!

Brilliant read, he talks straight and to the point.
Id laugh if it was mario who lived between them, theyre both having a drink outside when they see mario pull up in his car and allow a trail of girls into his house.

Midlothian Blue said:
Good read, thanks for that.
platts great but he winds me up clutching his notes,reminds me of,god ive forgotten his name,england manager with umbrella,gone blank,erm

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Brilliant read, he talks straight and to the point.
Id laugh if it was mario who lived between them, theyre both having a drink outside when they see mario pull up in his car and allow a trail of girls into his house.

Mario lives in the city centre
Seen him loads of times in his white Maserati going down Blackfriars to San Carlo

squirtyflower said:
the parts i enjoyed were reading about mancini's thoughts on the club and the fans and his desire to see us be successful, he seems a cold fish at times but the quotes show he has a real passion to make us good

Squirty, I used to feel a bit like that about Mr Mancini but after attending the supporters meeting where he said he would drive the bus over the Mancunian way to pull down that banner at OT I knew he was definitely the man for us. His response to the question was so spontaneous and without a second of hesitation. He practically brought the ceiling down!! :-)

Forza Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.