David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
I will confess to voting yes, unless someone on here suddenly produces a name that is fluent in English and Italian football language, is willing to work in this capacity, have played at the highest level and knows Mancini.

That said it´s not my favorite vote..

i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

dw7 said:
dont know about his coaching capabilites so it could be a good move
but i voted no cause he a;ways sltes us and doesnt like us just class a hyprocrit if you sak me

You want to ask Forest fans about his capabilities. I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that generally they feel that he set their club back a number of years with his constant balls ups. Also he ruined a pretty successful under 21s set up in super fast time. It is such a proposterous appointment, I don't know whether to piss myself laughing or cry like a baby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.