David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

So if it was Gary Neville you'd be fine with that too?

he may be a rag he may hate us but all i want is results...

club or ego...mmmmm it's a toughey.

devastated.

lets start a protest against the owner....

black and white scarves would be a start , in honour of our original colours !

when we were st marks of gorton !

coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

being an ex-rag apprentice has nothing to do with it. he's consistently slagged city off at every opportunity and has an appalling managerial/coaching record to boot.

gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

i`ve met him, he does hate us that much, and he`s an arrogant bastard to boot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.