Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
shadygiz said:
coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

tevez hasn't spent the best part of 25 years slagging us off though as he fella

Fair enough I have never actually heard him slag us off though tbh but never really listened to him.

blue dallas said:
devastated.

lets start a protest against the owner....

black and white scarves would be a start , in honour of our original colours !

when we were st marks of gorton !

well said that man.. we are heading towards probably the best season in City's history we are getting world class players in and we have a poll about david fooking platt..

perhaps we really are the laughing stock that the scum talk about..

if he does well we do well...if he doesnt then he's off.. ces't la vie.

gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

React with emotion instead of my brain? WTF???? Why? He slagged City and our owners to fuck when we became the richest club in the world, said we were ruining football and it had to be curbed. All the usual shit of a rag loving jealous prick.

Tell me why after what he has said in the past what im thinking with now?

coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

To be hinest while his rag background doesn't fill me with joy, it isn 't that that really bothers me. It is his track record of complete and utter failure in terms of coaching and management. We have all the money in the world why the fuck are we employing someone who has proved that he can't do the job? All this shit about him being able to speak Italian. What a load of bollocks, there must be loads of Italian ex-footballers who are fluent in English. It's jobs for the boys, unfortunately, but this is worse than that because it is a job for a very shit boy.

gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

He is a two faced thats why he didn't say no just taking the money and an edge back into football, he has been in the wilderness for so long and why? because he is a shit coach and if Mancini needs his own guy there then he is not the man I thought he was

Lancet Fluke said:
coops said:

To be hinest while his rag background doesn't fill me with joy, it isn 't that that really bothers me. It is his track record of complete and utter failure in terms of coaching and management. We have all the money in the world why the fuck are we employing someone who has proved that he can't do the job? All this shit about him being able to speak Italian. What a load of bollocks, there must be loads of Italian ex-footballers who are fluent in English. It's jobs for the boys, unfortunately, but this is worse than that because it is a job for a very shit boy.

^^^^^ Why not Zola????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.