David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he drink this beer by any chance?

czech-beer-merlin-cerny.jpg
Not sure.. Shall I send it to him & ask?

I find it a little strange reading back 20 or so pages. Because Mr Silva is fairly quiet. Does not cause any problems. Has been a very loyal player. Doesn't moan as he gets kicked from pillar to post . People think he has brittle confidence or no ego.
I think to receive the ball in such tight positions and have the mental strength to play such killer passes he must have a fair amount of mental strength.

Un abrazo de asa.

I find it a little strange reading back 20 or so pages. Because Mr Silva is fairly quiet. Does not cause any problems. Has been a very loyal player. Doesn't moan as he gets kicked from pillar to post . People think he has brittle confidence or no ego.
I think to receive the ball in such tight positions and have the mental strength to play such killer passes he must have a fair amount of mental strength.

Un abrazo de asa.
Its only 1 or 2 misguided individuals thankfully. The vast majority like your good self can see it for themselves. He's a tough little bugger.

Its only 1 or 2 misguided individuals thankfully. The vast majority like your good self can see it for themselves. He's a tough little bugger.
That tough that when we are on the receiving end....such as at Goodison the other week...he's one of the very few , still showing for the ball and trying to make things happen......I think his form this season is as as good as his first couple.
Out of the old backbone of the great side of a couple of years ago....I think he is the one still playing at those standards!

That tough that when we are on the receiving end....such as at Goodison the other week...he's one of the very few , still showing for the ball and trying to make things happen......I think his form this season is as as good as his first couple.
Out of the old backbone of the great side of a couple of years ago....I think he is the one still playing at those standards!

Me too plus I also think with the likes of Sane and now Jesus in our side he's going to relish the idea of feeding the ball through to whoever is up front.

Un abrazo de asa.

Danny Boyle was just on TV and he said the definition of courage is grace under pressure. I don't think there's a more fitting way to describe David Silva than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.