David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love him to get player of the year this season ...
Been a privilege watching him

I could play his role with that front 3 (:

Joking aside, that's the silva I love watching, driving forward, I personally felt he'd gone but with the speed ahead of him, the space is naturally opening up...

I'd say as a team we had become stale but as my old man always says 'the cream always rises to the top'... Hard to shut me up but I'll take it!

I could play his role with that front 3 (:

Joking aside, that's the silva I love watching, driving forward, I personally felt he'd gone but with the speed ahead of him, the space is naturally opening up...

I'd say as a team we had become stale but as my old man always says 'the cream always rises to the top'... Hard to shut me up but I'll take it!

Ha ha, told you that you were wrong on this one.

Absolutely brilliant, totally dominated the game.
He might even make the the PL team of the season!

Ha ha, told you that you were wrong on this one.

I think I was spot on in terms of playing to his strengths..... Surely people can see the difference in dynamics with a front 3 like that in front of him????

He's been asked to play a different role earlier in the season and for me, even if others appreciate it, it's not him.... Watching that tonight made me yearn for yaya/silva 2013/14, imagine the pair marauding in the space afforded them...

Anyway, glad he now has the attack his skills deserve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.