David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if he'd signed for Liverpool a couple years earlier when they were interested. It doesn't bare thinking about.

Spanish Dave is a fine player but I think trying to put him up with the Messis and Parkers of this world is going a bit far. I think there is no chance that Silva will be the PFW player of the Year in a relegated team which shows just how damn good Parker was.
Hmmmm..... Sarcasm right? Sometimes I miss it. :)

Poetry in motion
Pleasure to watch someone do exactly what they were put here to do
Very lucky he's a Blue
And yes I love him

He's not as good as Kinkladze was, apparently.

*awaits a certain poster's input*

Kinky was a diamond and rightly a legend for some of the stuff he did, especially in some of our shit teams of the mid 90's. But he isn't even as good as half of our players post Mansour so it's absurd anyone thinks he's better than Silva.

I've a feeling this is going to be his best goal scoring season for us since he signed.
I hope you're right. He certainly seems to be firing on all cylinders again, and with the manager's style of play I'd imagine he'll be getting a lot more chances. He was only a ball hair away from scoring v West Ham.

Phenomenal performance from our little magician last night.

Ran the show, pulled the strings and kept everything ticking over.

Great shot for the goal. The commentators kept going on about a deflection, but, for the life of me, I couldn't see one.

After his last (awful) penalty for City, Merlin was the last player I expected to see step up to take it , but it was a cracker.; he completely deceived Courtois and sent him the wrong way.

A masterful display from the great man. He fully deserved him MotM award and his standing ovation when he was withdrawn.

Agree too about the weird prone of KdB's surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.