David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
David seems to be the only one thinking before acting.

So many misplaced passes and over hit crosses. Poor touches when in on goal. Signs of the transition.

I've just turned it on and found it.
Wonder if it is like here and NBCSN's Extra Time feature, which is supposed to offer all Premier League matches (beyond just those shown on a channel) via on-demand services but strangely seems to not cover my (many other) "subregions". It is frustrating when they decide to have five matches on at various times throughout the day but none of them are City's.

Some Laurel and Hardy level comedy of errors with Spain's last chance on goal after David astutely found Koke free on the edge of the box on a corner, only for him to fluff his attempted shot, hit it again, bounce of a defender which causes it to come back to him, he promptly uses his hip to smack it back in, just misses Costa in front of the keeper, comes back out to another Spanish attacker, only for their shot to be blocked on the line by an offside Vitolo.

Apart from David's craft (and the sturdy defence), this has to be one of the worst collective performances I have seen in quite some time.

Roll on second half and attackers actually doing something with David's effort.

Apart from David's craft (and the sturdy defence), this has to be one of the worst collective performances I have seen in quite some time.

Roll on second half and attackers actually doing something with David's effort.
Sounds like I'm not missing much! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.