David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch the 2nd half as i've got 2 things recording

Jesus, Karen. I don't ask you for much! Haha!

David seems to be the only one thinking before acting.

I genuinely thought these posts were related to Cold Feet! Haha!

My Mrs has never seen it so we've been hammering the old series to get up to speed for the new one which starts tonight. The mind plays tricks.

Really hope Silva comes through unscathed tonight, if he's fully fit for Saturday they won't be able to stop us.

Ah well we're used to them finding excuses to praise others before any City player. :) He's been great tonight our Dave.
It only counts if you nutmeg at least two players with your perfectly weighted pass into a striding teammate, taking an entire defence out of the equation.

My Mrs has never seen it so we've been hammering the old series to get up to speed for the new one which starts tonight. The mind plays tricks.

Really hope Silva comes through unscathed tonight, if he's fully fit for Saturday they won't be able to stop us.
We were talking about 'Gold feet' he's much more entertaining.

I just hope he is not exhausted—his pressing and movement is tireless. Normally I would be glowing with praise but right now I just want to take him by the neck and tell him to calm down. ;-)

Second assist for Nolito after some beautiful work from Silva on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.