David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just said well done to our Captain today .. his reply.."We killed them!"

Enjoy the victory fellas!

His ankle is fine btw hence his start to the season.

awesome.

pass on our sincere thanks to him for simply being the best footballer I've ever seen play for city.....he personifies how football should be played

We've got our merlin back , he's had a poor 12 months by his ridiculously high standards , Colin Bell will always be the best midfield player ever , maybe a nostalgia thing , but it has been a pleasure watching this guy play for my club , and hopefully Pep will get a couple of more good seasons from Merlin , our magician

i disagree...i think silva is better...

i wasn't around when bell played but I've seen plenty of highlights but overall i think silva is better....his knowledge of the game and his ability to run a whole game and dictate it is like a conductor and an orchestra

Pellers and Silva might have spoken the same language but I think they were never on the same wavelength. Does Silva understand enough Catalan? Even if he doesn't grasp too much, the communication between Gladiola and Silva seems exceptional. The young Silva is back to performing!

What a game today, class... KDB took motm but he had to be a class above himself to take that award.

Dave did more than what meets the eye, his will to win the ball at times best on the pitch..

There have been posts on here doubting him last season... Fooooooooooooooooooooools !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.