David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 45 y.o now and in my lifetime and what I have seen my favourite and City's best ever player. Suspect it will depend on age. I knew David silva had the quality to play for pep, but wondered whether he would want to put the miles in on the pitch. Yaya clearly doesn't but over the moon that our little magician does. And seeing him with captains armband makes me feel proud.

So good to have this little fella back to his best, I was beginning to forget just how good he truly is after last season. The best part is I still reckon there's another gear for him to click into as the season progresses.

Just to add what others have,silva has to be in the top 5 players of all time to play for us,just makes the game look so easy and like all top players always seems to have time and space when on the ball..

bit controversial but I thought he was a bit of a twat today and lacked a bit of class!

They've just re-signed Pogba the worlds most expensive player and Silva decides to totally embarrass the poor fucker.......bang out of order that!

Just said well done to our Captain today .. his reply.."We killed them!"

Enjoy the victory fellas!

His ankle is fine btw hence his start to the season.
He played them off the park and he also won 50/50 balls with fellaini and so many with that Micky lad they had to take him off.

Once we went under the cost second half he really showed up, took the ball with those 'cojones' and helped us see it out. Just wish his shot was a foot lower when Kev pulled it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.