David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's usually our best player against Barca but always on the wrong end of the result.

Was superb tonight and i'm glad he's finally on the right side of the result.

The match thread about him a right laugh before half time! Worked his socks off and contributed to a superb performance although I will say him swapping with kev changed the game

Considering the opposition , that was possibly one of Merlins best ever performances in a blue shirt if he plays like that for the next couple of years he will go down as the best ever midfield player for us and i witnessed Colin Bell in his pomp

It was an absolute pleasure to watch David tonight, what a special player!

He's never bad but you can tell confidence affects his game, when Aguero links up with him or we are ontop we see the Silva we all know he was skinning lots of their midfielders in that second half it damages teams to see players doing that.

He will have enjoyed this result against a big Spanish(the biggest?) side as much as any win we've ever had... enjoy it Dave you've earned it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.