David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His shooting needs a bit of practice!
Absolutely this.

Versus Stoke he had 3 shots I can remember (not including his goal and which I wouldn't say was a 'shot' anyway) that all missed the target but were described as 'fantastic' by a well known poster I can name. How shots that miss the goal can be described as fantastic is beyond my comprehension.

Against Burnley he also failed to hit the target by some distance on the one I'm thinking about. Yes, at least he's shooting but I'd rather he didn't bother and tried to set someone else up. His shooting is the absolute worst element of his game. The rest is just utterly majestic. I'm glad some others have noticed.

Seriously he needs to see a psychiatrist or some sort of mental coach. Genius all over the pitch and utter fuckwit in front of goal.

Cost us a comfortable win today with his misses. Again.

Really I love the bloke but his lack of composure when goal scoring chances arise, does my head in. He might as well just try to put the ball out of play. He'd probably mis-kick it and fluke it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.