David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
348s.jpg

David was playing as a forward on the right wing, much higher as in Pep's setup.
Maybe the quality of the Costa Rica defence was a reason, too.

But he really is great. Scored with his left and his right foot.

He is scoring for them regularly, it's staggering really to see a difference in him being such a goalscorer for Spain (he'll probably finish his career with more goals than Torres and Raul with only Villa scoring more than him in the history of Spanish NT). 35 goals in what would be 82 games (based on minutes played), that's solid stats even for some striker who is not world class one.

At City he scored 50+ at what would be some 220 games and that looks much better than my feelings about him being goal threat for us. But 40 goals in some 200 minute-based PL games is still poor for someone playing at his position in such attacking team. And I'm not even sure if I want him to shoot more, I never have a good feeling when he does :(

Seriously, he needed some more goals into his City game to be the best ever player in the PL without a doubt.

He is scoring for them regularly, it's staggering really to see a difference in him being such a goalscorer for Spain (he'll probably finish his career with more goals than Torres and Raul with only Villa scoring more than him in the history of Spanish NT). 35 goals in what would be 82 games (based on minutes played), that's solid stats even for some striker who is not world class one.

At City he scored 50+ at what would be some 220 games and that looks much better than my feelings about him being goal threat for us. But 40 goals in some 200 minute-based PL games is still poor for someone playing at his position in such attacking team. And I'm not even sure if I want him to shoot more, I never have a good feeling when he does :(

Seriously, he needed some more goals into his City game to be the best ever player in the PL without a doubt.
He doesn't need more goals to be the best player,he has been year after year and still is without a single doubt

He doesn't need more goals to be the best player,he has been year after year and still is without a single doubt
He's decent but to be brutally honest he's never sat alongside the likes of Scotty Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.