David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he could shoot, he would be unplayable. The only criticism that I have from an otherwise excellent player. The number of opportunities he has per game to score and his low conversion rate is surprising for a player of his quality.

Before it even leaves his foot you know it's going over the bar. If only his shooting was as good as the rest of his game.

Newspaper sales are declining, people use the internet for news, click bait is their source of revenue. Just a change in business model. personally I don’t care, it’s just the best football i’ve watched in forty years.

And Stones and Ederson and Sterling but I do agree Dave and KDB are brilliant.
They complement each other perfectly - Dave the more subtle, controlling possession and looking for the right pass, Kev more direct and spectacular. They've also developed their defensive side, one will often stay deeper when the other goes on a forward run. A fantastic pairing to watch.

Under the radar as others grab the headlines but he’s been fucking immense again this year. God amongst men is our David.

Played for us & Spain this week with a right pain in the neck.
Don't worry he knows he should've bagged 2 or 3 today.
He also knows that was a dangerous game out the way & we just need to keep the foot on the accelerator.
He's gutted for Stones too.

Some of his passing and control today was in my very biased opinion sublime.
The first goal was made to look more fantastic with David deciding to pass to Gabriel when I guess in those situations most City fans are shouting at him to shoot. That's not a dig I just thought it summed his mentality and style of play.
Vamos City! We march on
He was brilliant yesterday .. What a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.