David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked to me he was pointing at his hammy. If that’s the case, he could be out for a few games.

Not sure if Merlin was carrying an injury today but the most ineffective i have seen him in a blue shirt , he takes a lot on his shoulders with the captaincy and the very high standards he sets etc., hopefully back to his magical self next week
He did his hamstring,i would guess a while before he asked to come off

Not sure if Merlin was carrying an injury today but the most ineffective i have seen him in a blue shirt , he takes a lot on his shoulders with the captaincy and the very high standards he sets etc., hopefully back to his magical self next week

He was pretty fucking hopeless & clearly fatigued.

But the alternative who could have played has been lumbering shite in two of the 3 halves he's recently played in & was again when he came on.

Our magician was not "available" today and it showed. Hope he gets well soon.

Knackered and it showed. Needs a rest if we want him to be any use for the rest of the season.

It was supposed to be Liverpool that burn out, according to people on here, but Silva is the first to reach that point.

Utterly ineffective today long before the injury. With KDB's injuries, he's clearly played more than is good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.