David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run into the ground in the absence of KDB and looked like a 33 year old today.

He's great but he's being run into the ground and Gundogan is nowhere near as effective when he plays.

Has every international break off and has played 362 minutes less than Dinho. Played less than 90mins in the last 2 games combined before today.

Different physicalities. David has also suffered with injury in the past more so than Fernan, not to mention any mental fatigue he may be bearing.

Tiredness started getting the better of him. We can’t ask the guy to bite off more than he can chew,I hope kevin will return to form soon so as to take some load off David’s shoulders.

He's not been himself for a few games recently.Last night he was pretty much invisible.

I would guess he's been playing with an injury/niggle for some time and yesterday's game was a stretch too far.

Has every international break off and has played 362 minutes less than Dinho. Played less than 90mins in the last 2 games combined before today.
Bollocks,you endlessly compare stats when they are different players with different injury history,you know human,we are all different,lift your head out of the stats for once

I wasn't giving him shit, not in the slightest, just pointing out that him having an off day due to being over played is not it. Simply just had an off day or maybe carrying a knock, just not due to fatigue
He can't be fatigued? you try playing for months at 33yrs of age when he was supposed to be winding down this season

This is why pep should have played Foden more, especially when we have played some of the divisions weaker teams at home. Then David would have probably been fresher yesterday. Fernandinho will be the next one to drop. At 30 plus years you can’t play every 3 days. It’s ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.