David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion got me curious so I had a quick look on the esteemed BM player statistics page and found exactly why I was a bit surprised (as in the back of my mind I was sure those three would be higher than Distin):

Player - League Apps
SWP - 177
Weaver - 170
Goat - 164

Although, it must be said that the appearance counts between the BM stat page, Wikipedia, and StatCity vary quite a bit. Wikipedia (dubious as it is) has Goater and Sweep well above Distin.

To take thinks back on topic so our posts don’t get moved, Wikipedia has El Mago on 249 league apps, whilst the BM stat page has 246.
Whenever a decent source disagrees with Wikipedia, best to ignore Wikipedia, there's too much editorial access on it and small mistakes can go a long time before being picked up on.

Whenever a decent source disagrees with Wikipedia, best to ignore Wikipedia, there's too much editorial access on it and small mistakes can go a long time before being picked up on.
Of course, I am more aware of that than most. ;-)

I was just submitting for interest.

I am not sure of how well things are maintained on BM, though, and those still differ from the StatCity tweet I shared.

Of course, I am more aware of that than most. ;-)

I was just submitting for interest.

I am not sure of how well things are maintained on BM, though, and those still differ from the StatCity tweet I shared.
The BM stuff is generally extremely reliable as is the Premier League website, which has Silva down as 266(20).

The BM stuff is generally extremely reliable as is the Premier League website, which has Silva down as 266(20).
Do you happen to know if there is a team maintaining it or a specific person?

May want to reach out about a collaboration.

Micah played a lot of games at CB too, but he was first choice RB for a decent part of the 11/12 season, keeping Zab on the bench. It was the injury he got at the Olympics that summer that really fucked up his career.

That, cheeseburgers and a tipple......

A few won’t realise but Micah has done really well for himself outside of the game, obviously the wages have helped but he’s been quite shrewd. His dad, Lincoln, is a millionaire in his own right now, I believe..

Anyway, his desire for the game is undoubtedly tainted by that success, good lad though, all the same!!!

That, cheeseburgers and a tipple......

A few won’t realise but Micah has done really well for himself outside of the game, obviously the wages have helped but he’s been quite shrewd. His dad, Lincoln, is a millionaire in his own right now, I believe..

Anyway, his desire for the game is undoubtedly tainted by that success, good lad though, all the same!!!

He's done amazingly well to take £35,000 a week off Villa without kicking a ball in coming up to 3 years as well.

Good to hear he's put all that free time to good use.

That £35k only dropped in the last year of the contract, he was on £50k the first 3 years (:

I'm still a little sad they didn't get promoted last season, which would reportedly have seen his wages back up to the original £75k regardless of him not playing any part in the promotion or PL campaign.

Their fans must hate him for it, especially when they're under financial strain, but a contract is a contract etc.

Some people will do anything for clicks. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.