David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST SHOOT IT. How can a player of his experience have such little faith in his shooting ability.

He isn't the best but he is atleast okay at it... has Pep brainwashed the team for tap ins? Why can't we finish, this is ridiculous, I want some basics back.

Edit: I know I'm bitching, just frustrated.

JUST SHOOT IT. How can a player of his experience have such little faith in his shooting ability.

He isn't the best but he is atleast okay at it... has Pep brainwashed the team for tap ins? Why can't we finish, this is ridiculous, I want some basics back.

Edit: I know I'm bitching, just frustrated.

his shooting ability is of 12 years old, tbh, but he should have done it anyway.

his shooting ability is of 12 years old, tbh, but he should have done it anyway.
I've seen 12 year olds with very good shooting technique!

Edit: If I was paid to play football, I'm sure after 15 years of doing it every day I could shoot it pretty good. I know he is under pressure but with 15 years, come on now.

I threw my phone at the wall, fuck knows how it’s still in working condition. Every game he gets a good shooting chance, but that one tonight was madness. He could have taken a touch and placed a shot into either corner, or he could’ve just twatted the bastard which any other on the pitch would have done. Still love him.

Lads, it's Silva. He would have missed if he shot.

He brought a lot of control to proceedings once he came on.

Lads, it's Silva. He would have missed if he shot.

He brought a lot of control to proceedings once he came on.
The thing is, he isn't actually THAT bad, he isn't good, but not bad.

I really just feel embarrassed for him, even if he was a goalkeeper in that position he should shoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.