David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too quiet and laid back to be a captain.

Saw the best ever pass from him in the 6-1 derby.

Last night's pass was one of his worst. No idea what he was thinking not shooting.

Love him but choosing to pass last night was one of the worst things I’ve seen on a pitch.

Just put your fucking foot through it.

Weren't you also one of those calling him a gutless fancy dan a couple of years back?

He's the captain because the players chose him as their captain.
And when you were at school, didn't you want the softest teacher rather than the disciplinarian who gave you shit?

As good as he's been for us, he shits himself in front of goal. He shat himself when he took his one and only penalty for us, when he rolled it gently into the Southampton keeper's arms.And whatever causes that, Sterling's now caught it.

But what's most frustrating is that sometimes he shows us in a positive way what he is capable of.

And when you were at school, didn't you want the softest teacher rather than the disciplinarian who gave you shit?

So you reckon they chose him because they knew he wouldn't shout at them very much? Seriously? That's just about the stupidest thing I've read all week.

They chose him out of respect and the fact that he wears an armband doesn't stop the shouty guy who doesn't get to wear it from shouting at them.

So you reckon they chose him because they knew he wouldn't shout at them very much? Seriously? That's just about the stupidest thing I've read all week.

They chose him out of respect and the fact that he wears an armband doesn't stop the shouty guy who doesn't get to wear it from shouting at them.
Of course they respect him but that doesn't necessarily make him the best person for the job does it. I've heard he's very good with the players, in a quiet way, in the dressing room. But do you think he'd have given Otamendi the shit that KDB rightly gave him last night? And KDB is supposedly very quiet off the pitch but on it he's a warrior. And that's what I want from a captain and what Pep should want as well.

He’s a super sub to close games out now, imagine we get to the CL final I’d rather he be on the bench let us be faster paced in attack for 70 mins and then get a couple of goals up bring him on to close the game out, he would be up there with Messi if only he would shoot more, I can’t believe someone of his quality bottles it in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.