David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also worth pointing out that David has a much better goal scoring record than either Iniesta or Xavi had at both club and international level.
He seemed to score every time he played for Spain, some of the goals hes scored for us have been great as well. Not sure why he never took the chance more often but then again hes won more than 99% of footballers ever will so probably knows what hes doing.

He seemed to score every time he played for Spain, some of the goals hes scored for us have been great as well. Not sure why he never took the chance more often but then again hes won more than 99% of footballers ever will so probably knows what hes doing.

The one against united in the league cup earlier this season is the one time I can remember losing my shit with David in the last ten years. Fuck me I'd rather he swing, miss, have it hit his standing leg and bounce of his face and out for a throw in.

Really gutted I won't be there for his final game. Players like him are the reason I love the sport so much and watching him has genuinely helped me through some shit times in my life.

I take it that there will be no opportunity now for the club to say goodbye to him properly?

Is it true he's off to the middle East to play football?

I take it that there will be no opportunity now for the club to say goodbye to him properly?

Is it true he's off to the middle East to play football?
Testimonial next season at some point I would imagine sadly, if crowds are even allowed next year.

Would have been a sublime goal if he'd have finished that 1 on 1 he created.

Bluwhit still around? Not seen him post anything in here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.