David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always includes Joe ,so much for the big fall out

But but but don’t you know about all those things that Joe did that led to his demise that everyone knows about but nobody knows about because nobody actually tells you what it’s about? ;-)

But but but don’t you know about all those things that Joe did that led to his demise that everyone knows about but nobody knows about because nobody actually tells you what it’s about? ;-)
I had a six pack of beer and some cake waiting for the big reveal in the Sunday paper after he left as that was what I was told would happen,i had to suffer the sun and mirror papers,all I learnt was how to cure a rash and the state of brad and angelia's marriage ha

I think he’s moving on at the right time, but personally a bit gutted he won’t make 100 PL assists.

"David Silva equalled Steven Gerrard's premier league assist total with 92. He did it in 199 less games. Oh and he actually won the premier league 4 times."

Read it and weep scousers

Scholes = Appearances 499, Assists 55
Lampard = Appearances 609, Assists 102
Gerrard = Appearances 504, Assists 92
Silva = Appearances 306, Assists 92

And they always talk about the 3 on the top. Would love to see where Silva would be if he had 600 games, heck I even take 500 games.

And they always talk about the 3 on the top. Would love to see where Silva would be if he had 600 games, heck I even take 500 games.

exactly. - the media bias towards players from the old big 4 plus the xenophobic nature of our media means that he will be under appreciated. When you look at those stats the rest are practically amateurs as playmakers when compared to Silva.

Any ideas on his assist numbers pre-City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.