David Silva could return Monday...

bluemoondays said:
If we need David to beat Wigan then we are truly doomed for the rest of the season.

I'd rather he rested his ankle for another game, even if he doesn't need it than take even the smallest chance it will break down again.

We "should" be able to beat Wigan with our second string, ffs, most are full internationals and not in most cases for mickey mouse contries.

I'd rather play Silva and tear them to pieces helps the Goal Difference come end of the season... Like De Niro said play David when it's 3 or 4 -0 bring him off

Subs bench on Monday just incase we need him, I don't think we will though. Start him v Spuds and then Bin Dippers.

We desperately missed him on Weds, when the dippers parked the bus second half and we couldn't break them down. I hope Bobby doesn't take Wigan lightly like he did Sunderland, as till recently they've been a bogey side (remember being four down within twenty minutes in 2006?).

Phleeper said:
We desperately missed him on Weds, when the dippers parked the bus second half and we couldn't break them down. I hope Bobby doesn't take Wigan lightly like he did Sunderland, as till recently they've been a bogey side (remember being four down within twenty minutes in 2006?).

How could I forget that match, that was the first time I met Natalie Pike !

Phleeper said:

Think it was Michael Johnson's debut ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.