David Silva could return Monday...

Sky Blue said:
Phleeper said:
We desperately missed him on Weds, when the dippers parked the bus second half and we couldn't break them down. I hope Bobby doesn't take Wigan lightly like he did Sunderland, as till recently they've been a bogey side (remember being four down within twenty minutes in 2006?).

Think it was Michael Johnson's debut ?

Don't think it was Michaels debut but pretty sure it was Matthew Mills.

Phleeper said:
We desperately missed him on Weds, when the dippers parked the bus second half and we couldn't break them down. I hope Bobby doesn't take Wigan lightly like he did Sunderland, as till recently they've been a bogey side (remember being four down within twenty minutes in 2006?).
Cost £40 to see that!

ReturnoftheMac said:
Sky Blue said:
Phleeper said:

Just checked on wiki...

On 21 October 2006 he (Johnson) made his FA Premier League debut in a 4–0 defeat to Wigan Athletic at the JJB Stadium.

Sky Blue said:
ReturnoftheMac said:
Sky Blue said:

Just checked on wiki...

On 21 October 2006 he (Johnson) made his FA Premier League debut in a 4–0 defeat to Wigan Athletic at the JJB Stadium.

Didn;t Johnson break a bone in that game?

Sky Blue said:
ReturnoftheMac said:
Sky Blue said:

Just checked on wiki...

My apologies. Did Mills play as a matter of interest ??

Maybe have him on the bench and bring him on in the second half if we are struggling? Else give him like half an hour towards the end of the game?

117 M34 said:
Sky Blue said:
ReturnoftheMac said:

Just checked on wiki...

Didn;t Johnson break a bone in that game?

not sure but i remember steven 'shithouse' jordan giving up big time.

one of wigans goals was a disgrace he basically jumped out the way.

was fuming that day

ReturnoftheMac said:
Sky Blue said:
ReturnoftheMac said:

Just checked on wiki...

My apologies. Did Mills play as a matter of interest ??

Yup....Could well have been his debut too as he only played twice...

Or his last game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.