David Silva for Ronaldo

ANY1aBLUE said:
The swap is a no brainer, however much I despise Ronaldo. The fact is, Silva provides very little end-product i.e. he doesn't score enough. Currently, he doesn't merit a start in our starting 11 IMO.
Silva is not in the side because of his goal scoring.

Ronaldo plus £100m. I'm deadly serious. Unless Im getting a shitload of cash, I dont want Ronaldos baggage. He is a prima donna and a dressing room cancer. He was "a slave" at Man United, hes "Sad" at Madrid. What can we offer him?

de niro said:
jess has just said no fucking chance, we dont want that cheating bastard anywhere near our team and theres no chance theyre getting david either. done next topic

That sums it up!

No, because we'll be short a world class attacking midfielder...

I'd trade him for Dzeko + Balotelli + Extra cash.

None of this will ever happen, so it doesn't matter anyway.

What exactly is up with Silva at the moment? I don't get what the hold up is with contract extensions, particularly in his case.

Surely the club would have made an offer, what's the issue with him not signing? I hope if he has decided he doesn't want to stay he has let the powers that be know.

Not a fucking chance.

Love David, hate Tranny. There isn't a player in the world that I despise more then this c**t

Messi on the other hand...

Difference between him and tevez is that carlos did not come out with shit statements like this.

"I saw a few days ago [City scored] two goals in the last minutes, 91 and 93. I had a bet that Manchester United would win the league but I lost,'' he told Sky Sports News. "I feel very disappointed because United are still in my heart.

"City have a fantastic team now, but I think Manchester [United] will carry on being kings of England.''

I really think he will not come here or barca for that matter. If ever he comes back to england only destination for him is the swamp

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1073825/cristiano-ronaldo:-man-utd-still-kings-of-england?cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... nd?cc=4716</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.