David Silva for Ronaldo

we all know silva misses spain, loves the club but misses his country, so of course we would do the deal if we got the chance!

No, no, no. Never. Did i say "no"? What I really ment to say was NO!

I want Silva to sign a 10 year contract, and I never ever want to see the crying rag cnut CryNaldo anywhere near City. Show some pride, for the love of it.

Humlannitton said:

I want Silva to sign a 10 year contract, and I never ever want to see the crying rag cnut CryNaldo anywhere near City. Show some pride, for the love of it.
We'll be oozing pride when we win the CL, Premiership and FA Cup in the same season.

Blue Smarties said:
Humlannitton said:

We'll be oozing pride when we win the CL, Premiership and FA Cup in the same season.
Doesn't matter. You have to draw the line somewhere. The rag stays away, the blue Silva stays. End of.

Where do you draw the line? Would it feel OK to you if City won all of the above whilst having Rooney, C. Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Scholes and Ashley Young in the team? I'd rather win nothing and still have my blue pride.

Ronaldo eats Silva for breakfast imo. He's better than Silva at every facet of the game and scores about 50 goals a season more.

He is also a money making machine.

Silva plus 45 mill would be about right.

Games are won in midfireld and as long as we have world class midfielders along with good strikers we,ll do good,and silva is one of the pillar of our mid field and we cant let him go.As per his new contract i think seranio will be able to sort it out.

Let's weigh it up a bit more....Ronaldo guaranteed 20 goals a season MINIMUM. Wins matches on his own. Worth at least 12 points a season. Increases profile of club. Increases merchandising. Generally puts City amongst world elite clubs.

Or David Silva playing 80 minutes a game and putting through a few decent through-balls?

If we can afford to do it with FFP on the horizon it's a no-brainer for me.

twinkletoes said:
David Silva hasnt had a good game since March last season.

If it carries on for the rest of this season I wouldnt mind if we sold him.

yup frustrates the s**t outta me everytime hes playing since his dip in form, hes scared to shoot needs dropping to show he aint a messiah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.