David Silva for Ronaldo

chorltonblue

If Madrid offered us Ronaldo for Silva plus a bit more cash? Would you? I would have to say yes but would hate to see David depart!

chorltonblue said:
If Madrid offered us Ronaldo for Silva plus a bit more cash? Would you? I would have to say yes but would hate to see David depart!

Every day of the week. Silva is a great player but Ronaldo is simply on another level

Personally I'd hate to see David Depart, the balls he plays are magical! hence 'El Mago'

I'd rather prefer a David Silva, Yaya Toure, Ronaldo, Rodwell midfield so to speak.

chorltonblue said:

No way. It would be Segio if it was to be a player + cash trade anyway.

The more and more I think about Ronaldo, the more I think we should not buy him.

He would be 28 if we signed him next Summer, 100 million pounds for 28 year old with massive wages, I don't think so. It would be obscene.

We need to be looking for the next big star now.

How do you know Sergio might not go and score 40 goals in the league in seasons to come?? We just don't know.

Most will say no at this very moment but i doubt the reaction would be same at the end of the season if no trophies come to our club..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.