" David Silva is our best signing" -Tevez

TFC said:
I'm over the moon that he should be available for Saturday, we missed him big time in the first derby.

Hate to spoil it for you but he played in the derby in November. It was balotelli who missed out

I love David Silva, he is a player i would pay to see, the only one on our side, i think he is our best player and i can handle Tevez, Kompany, De Jong not being in our side but when i see Silva out or on the bench i panic a little bit.

But....

He still needs to be assisting or scoring alot more than he is doing. Mesut Ozil is probably the closest player to him, infact i think they are clones of each other. Ozil has 9 goals and 12 assists where Silva has 2 goals and 8 assists. I want Silva to score more than he is doing then not only will he be one of the best in England but in the world.

"When i see you Silva, i go out my head, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough.........."

FantasyIreland said:
WNRH said:
Mesut Ozil is probably the closest player to him, infact i think they are clones of each other.

I'd say Modric rather than Ozil.

Modric is a different kind of player to Silva whereas Ozil is extremely similar in terms of both him and Silva can play behind the striker in the middle or play from wide. Modric tends to play much deeper than both Silva and Ozil

ricky77 said:
TFC said:
I'm over the moon that he should be available for Saturday, we missed him big time in the first derby.

Hate to spoil it for you but he played in the derby in November. It was balotelli who missed out

But then he'd only been here a couple of months - Now that he has settled we can see the player he is and the player he will become for us - Priceless

FantasyIreland said:
WNRH said:
Mesut Ozil is probably the closest player to him, infact i think they are clones of each other.

I'd say Modric rather than Ozil.

They are all similarly styled players, "team oriented!" The kind of players we need for the most part. But A Sanchez here and a Hazzard there isn't bad for the soul either :)

Tevez City said:
This is what Carols Tevez said in the interview, and I totally agree with him. I hope to see more players like Silva arriving in the summer.
Are we talking Iniesta,Xavi,Pastore,Fabregas,

SilvaGold.jpg

with him in the team(not squad) spain would have won the nobel peace prize, how good do you have to be to keep him out of your team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.