" David Silva is our best signing" -Tevez

" David Silva is our best signing" -Tevez

Him and tevez are becoming a real force together but the only bad thing is they hardly pass to anyone else

WNRH said:
I love David Silva, he is a player i would pay to see, the only one on our side, i think he is our best player and i can handle Tevez, Kompany, De Jong not being in our side but when i see Silva out or on the bench i panic a little bit.

But....

He still needs to be assisting or scoring alot more than he is doing. Mesut Ozil is probably the closest player to him, infact i think they are clones of each other. Ozil has 9 goals and 12 assists where Silva has 2 goals and 8 assists. I want Silva to score more than he is doing then not only will he be one of the best in England but in the world.

"When i see you Silva, i go out my head, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough.........."

I understand what you're saying, but Ozil is playing on a stacked Madrid team with tons of scorers around him in a league that collectively grabs its ankles for two squads....there are lots of goals to be scored among all of those fellows. Silva's been a little gun shy on the shot, of course I'd like to see him score more, but I'm not sure it's right to contrast him with the numbers of a similar styled player in the Spanish league.

WNRH said:
I love David Silva, he is a player i would pay to see, the only one on our side, i think he is our best player and i can handle Tevez, Kompany, De Jong not being in our side but when i see Silva out or on the bench i panic a little bit.

But....

He still needs to be assisting or scoring alot more than he is doing. Mesut Ozil is probably the closest player to him, infact i think they are clones of each other. Ozil has 9 goals and 12 assists where Silva has 2 goals and 8 assists. I want Silva to score more than he is doing then not only will he be one of the best in England but in the world.

"When i see you Silva, i go out my head, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough.........."

I would agree with you on Silva scoring more, however, we have a person who handles all of that for us.

Manchester City's Carlos Tevez has regained his place at the top of the Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table 2010-11 after Matchday 26.

Tevez has scored 18 goals and has been credited with a further 5 assists for a combined total of 23.

Manchester United's Dimitar Berbatov (19 goals, 2 assists) is second with 21.

Luis Nani (8,12) of United is third with 20.

Chelsea's Didier Drogba (10,9) is in fourth place with a combined total of 19.

Liverpool's new signing Andrew Carroll (11,6) and Tottenham Hotspur's Rafael van der Vaart (10,7) both have a total of 17 each.

Andrey Arshavin (5,11) of Arsenal has 16.

Fernando Torres (9,5) now with Chelsea and Manchester United's Wayne Rooney (4,10) both have 14 each.

230 players have been credited with scoring 672 goals this season with a further 30 own goals scored for a combined total of 702 goals.

230 players have also been credited with providing 568 assists.

Altogether, 301 different players have scored or assisted (or both) this season.

Full details available here...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Combined_2010-11.html

Talking to my manager this morning about the squad, he said that most players take a season to adjust to the Prem. I agree with him on this, though there are a few exceptions (Vincent springs to Mind).

Just imagine how good Silva, Balo and Ya Ya will be next term!

Kolarov and Boateng also seem to be improving; let's hope Dzeko does too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.