David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Gutted we're not able to give him a fitting send off today but I'm sure the club will do something for him when its safe to do so.

Silva has been a model pro and seems a really humble guy, he's been a joy to watch. I've never known one player to dictate the play in the way he does. Its been a privilege to watch him and I'm gutted its coming to an end. I'm not a huge fan of the Champs League but it would be great if he bowed out having won it with us and completed his trophy cabinet.

Unquestionably my favourite ever City player. It's been a genuine privelige to watch him play for us. I was gutted when Vinny, Zabba and Yaya left but not to this extent.

What riles me, is the lack of recognition of his ability. Yes, there have been some great midfielders who have played in the Prem but none can match his combination of technical ability, football intelligence, passing range and fight. No-one comes close.

It’s really sunk in now that he’s leaving. There’s not enough words to describe him. I’ve missed going to matches anyway but especially today. Would of been an amazing atmosphere to give him a proper send off he undoubtedly deserves. One of if not the best to wear sky blue. El Mago!

What a player. No nonsense or trouble out of him in all his time in Manchester, what a career, such an underrated genius.

Goodbye David. Best wishes to you and your family and thank you for the memories and devotion to our special club. Spain should be very proud of you as we all are. From a family of Blues. X.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.