David Silva leaves City after 10 years

I don't see how you could think Guardiola let him down, last couple of Pellegrini seasons there were questions about his work rate and every other post on here was in reference to a bad ankle that was hindering his performance. Pep walks in the door and all that disappears, he was our most consistent player for two and a half seasons and took his game to a new level. If anything the manager showed too much reverence for Silva this season with staring him 2/3 times a week or playing in very intense games to the detriment of the team. Silva had plenty of chances in the champions league but never managed to show his best level there, same as Nasri, Kompany, Aguero

The greatest. A real pleasure to have him at our club. A shame we couldn't win the CL but it wasn't meant to be. He had plenty of chances to win it whilst at City and we couldn't do it unfortunately.

A wonderful player with everything but the CL in his cabinet. Thanks for providing so many breathtaking moments.

Probably one of the worst posts ive ever seen on BM by Kaz. No player is defined by one game and David i am sure is incredibly greatful for Pep for giving him so many memeories and trophies. People have totally lost the plot on pep bashing and its nothing short of a disgrace.
Sorry you are offended,i was offended he gave Dave six mins when I am sure he would have wanted to be on and helping the team,it was pointless putting him on and not respectful

Will be sad to see Merlin go but what memories he has given us

When the grandkids are older I will be telling them how good this little Spaniard was just like my old feller told me how good King Colin was in his prime ( I did get to see the king in his latter days)

Sorry you are offended,i was offended he gave Dave six mins when I am sure he would have wanted to be on and helping the team,it was pointless putting him on and not respectful
If pep wanted him on, then he would of been on, respect has absolutely nothing to do with it. I imagine out of all the players in our squad, Pep has as much respect for David as any other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.