David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Deary me. David Silva, like every City player, has a lot to thank Pep for. His career has had a renaissance since he arrived, won plenty more trophies and was more than supportive to Dave during troubled personal times.
Probably one of the worst posts ive ever seen on BM by Kaz. No player is defined by one game and David i am sure is incredibly greatful for Pep for giving him so many memeories and trophies. People have totally lost the plot on pep bashing and its nothing short of a disgrace.

Hope him, his wife and family have a long and healthy life. Gave us the best years of his career and gave everything he could.

a real legend and a superb player. Understated and under appreciated by those that don’t like city (basically everyone).

Typical city way for his last game to pan out, so you can tell he’s city through and through!

Fuck you pep,disgraceful way to treat Dave in his last ever game,if it wasn't for your obsessive cowardice he would have an fa cup and maybe the cl with him

As Bobby once said,fuck you fuck you fuck you

Sorry Dave xx
what fuck is this shit ?get a grip of yourself

Not the greatest way to leave but still doesn’t take away from his brilliance. The crème de la crème at City for a while. A phenom, magician, and legend. Gave his best years to the club. Wishing him success on his future endeavours. Thanks for the memories.

One of the best ever City players. The pass to Dzeko in the 1-6 against the rags is one of my favourite things that I've ever seen at a game. Thanks for the memories & good luck in the future to a genuine City legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.