David Silva leaves City after 10 years

16/17 - Zabba
17/18 - Yaya
18/19 - Vinny
19/20 - Spanish Dave
20/21 - Kun

Along with Fernandinho leaving after next season or the following one...the old guard is almost all gone....

Mate of mine, a Stokie season ticket holder, told me he was in a pub in London watching a City match, he got chatting to a guy next to him, a Fulham fan.

After about 20 minutes, this bloke turned to my mate and said: 'David Silva, what does he actually do? He's not very good, is he?'

Mate just looked at him and replied: 'Well a good friend of mine has supported City for over 40 years, a season ticket for much of that, and he reckons Silva is the best player he's ever seen at the club, so one of you is wrong, I know who my money is on!'

There is an idiot on here who thinks Silva is crap, can't remember his/her name now, I could go and look in the blocked section as I am bound to have put such an idiot in there lol

There's no grounds worrying about Hart while people are still forgetting Zaba.
I know,how could people forget zaba,i guess football moves so quickly that we can't really dwell on what we have lost
Dave leaving will rip my heart out,it will start to heal then sergio will rip it out again,i'm really attached to dinho as well,i think kev and raz will become our new leaders along with eddie and bernie,it'll never be the same as those who have gone the journey from crap to a power house though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.