David Silva leaves City after 10 years

FIFA are looking to change existing contracts to have them end when the season ends. This is also the case for new signings, for example Zitech that Chelsea signed from Ajax won't sign until the current Dutch season ends.

This means Silva will play again, probably my favourite non Spurs player in the last 20 years. Actually I'd probably say he is my favourite player full stop, love watching him strolling around the pitch with the ball stuck to his foot. It would be a massive shame if is his last game occurred already and he got no special send off.
I would like him to go out just like kompany did.
And due to circumstances that could well be the case.
One made the decision himself and the other may have the decision thrust upon him by the pandemic. That’s the only difference.
But both going out at the top of their game is how I would like to remember them.

Will we get to say goodbye to the best player many of us have seen play for our club.
Talk of all games next season been behind closed doors it's looking more likely we might not get to give the great man the send off he deserves.

FIFA are looking to change existing contracts to have them end when the season ends. This is also the case for new signings, for example Zitech that Chelsea signed from Ajax won't sign until the current Dutch season ends.

This means Silva will play again, probably my favourite non Spurs player in the last 20 years. Actually I'd probably say he is my favourite player full stop, love watching him strolling around the pitch with the ball stuck to his foot. It would be a massive shame if is his last game occurred already and he got no special send off.
Can't see that flying you can't simply change contracts, people will unquestionably challenge that, an example of that would be players on youth contracts, you can assume that the clubs will do their normal level of offloading in May..... but if they are extending contacts shouldn't they get extensions too?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53072133

I hope he can have a testimonial. With all due respect it could be superior to Kompany's, given the former Valenica and Spanish national team talent that'd be willing to show up and far fewer United players. Plus if the likes of Tevez and Dzeko show up that'd be mint.

Hope so too mate, and Dave looked as good as ever yesterday.

Will also be fun to see Messi make an appearance for Aguero's haha.

Hope so too mate, and Dave looked as good as ever yesterday.

Will also be fun to see Messi make an appearance for Aguero's haha.

That one would be stacked. With Messi involved it'd probably be the only time I'd be happy despite the inevitable 8-0 battering City would take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.