David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Was me. Yeah, Bruno Fernandes has 2, David Silva has 1 in 10 years. Odemwingie 3, Ashley Young 3, James Beattie 2, Dion Dublin 2, Scott Parker 2, Andrew Johnson 2, DANIEL STURRIDGE 2!??? Sturridge has more than Silva.

Haha and some think we are paranoid when we claim our club does not receive the recognition it deserves.

We were told we only win trophies because we have the best players. On the basis of (lack of) recognition, we have performed well above what could have been expected.

People can do what ever they fuckin like lol - my plea was just don't film and and post it on line like some sort of cultish twattish manner that was all.
It was a joke — I think we all back your sentiment. ;-)

That said, there shall be blubbering in this house.

3a5ada062c3e5756b26618080cb28132.gif

Was me. Yeah, Bruno Fernandes has 2, David Silva has 1 in 10 years. Odemwingie 3, Ashley Young 3, James Beattie 2, Dion Dublin 2, Scott Parker 2, Andrew Johnson 2, DANIEL STURRIDGE 2!??? Sturridge has more than Silva.

The issue with POTMs are they are given to impact players, usually those that score the most in a month hence why Aguero leads in the most POTMs. Someone like Scholes only won it 4 times because, similar to Dave, they won't necessarily produce the most jaw dropping numbers per month.

Best footballer I've seen live watching City, my dad bangs on about Bell but even he says it's close between em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.