David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Controversial but my favourite two assists from Silva

download-3ea0b093c7de3dbdc.gif

HopefulGiddyIbisbill-size_restricted.gif

Why will it be moved?

It may not but with the situation in Spain getting worse and the quarantine getting introduced there is a possibility UEFA could move it. FCO advice advises against all but essential travel to Spain and whilst we're not travelling to Spain could it force the Madrid players to have to isolate or will they get special dispensation.
I mean they will travel by private plane and can easily isolate themselves it's just a case of whether UEFA use this as a chance to move the game to a neutral venue probably Lisbon.

Best footballer I've seen live watching City, my dad bangs on about Bell but even he says it's close between em.
Exactly my sentiments.Like your dad I was lucky enough to have seen both these wonderful players,so different anyway with their individual styles,but both cut from the same cloth with no airs and graces,no egos,just fantastic human beings as well as both being superstars.

Exactly my sentiments.Like your dad I was lucky enough to have seen both these wonderful players,so different anyway with their individual styles,but both cut from the same cloth with no airs and graces,no egos,just fantastic human beings as well as both being superstars.

Absolutely Oakie, When Colin came back after his horrific injury, hobbling on one leg strapped that heavily it couldn`t be bent at the knee, you could still see his football brain working and his passing ability.

It's hard to contemplate it, but it's Dave's last gameday at the Etihad. It's been a privilege and an honour to have seen the fella in action. We've been blessed.

Adiós David, todo lo mejor para ti y tu familia para el futuro. Muchas, muchas gracias por todo lo que has hecho por nuestro club en los últimos 10 años.

*Blame Google Translate if it comes across as a bit "pidgin Spanish".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.