David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love reading the translations. And I feel smug when the Spanish press call us "The City" or "El City".

Juventino said:
ffan said:
So basically you fellas are delighted at signing a player that none of the big clubs wanted? Sad.

You're overpaying for Silva as well in my opinon. Why not just get Joe Cole on a free transfer?

Correction none of the big clubs can potentially afford him.

We can ;0)
I know what you're saying, and agree with you.

Carlos The Jackal said:
No other club can afford, get it right you fuckin bake.

Chelsea can but I would not be surprised if their link with him was all PR machine work from Valencia's side to ensure we pay more money.

David Silva >>> Florent Malouda

If they seriously wanted him they have higher prestige than us and CL football on offer a season prior to us but given what looks likely to be our signings (Boateng, Yaya Toure, David Silva) I would not be surprised if we was right up there with them!

Ricster said:
ffan said:
So basically you fellas are delighted at signing a player that none of the big clubs wanted? Sad.

You're overpaying for Silva as well in my opinon. Why not just get Joe Cole on a free transfer?

We suposedly paid over the odds for Tevez too.

Muppet!

Non of the big clubs ManUre and Arsenal can`t buy players for that sort of money or Liverpool,so that leaves Chelsea who have been linked with him just like us.Now i would imagine Chelsea wouldn`t want to get a bidding war with us for him,so i think they will sit back and wait and see what happens.If it falls through with us they will jump in.

C_T_I_D said:
That sounds like he is due to sign in the next few days from reading that and that the reason we have signed him is because of how wanted he felt from day one and how Roberto sold the club to him.

I am going to make a prediction right here, right now. If we sign David Silva, within 2 months you will have forgotten all about Martin Petrov and Craig Bellamy. This guy is on another level to both these players and his direct attacking nature and end product is second to none.

Oh and as for small players doing it in this league, look no further than our own 32, Carlos Alberto Tevez.

Silva as the playmaker who sits between whoever the central midfield duo is, and Tevez, with Johnson flanking, would be a serious fucking team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.