David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting giddy but I still have this thought in my head to chill until City announce it on the OS... Been stung to many times in the past to let myself believe.

I don't know if this has been posted, so i'll post it anyway, OK...

http://translate.google.com/transla...010/06/24/silva-cerrado-mata-caer/717175.html

Closed Silva, Mata falling

The deal with Manchester City for the transfer of the player is done and canary just need to formalize the operation Between Barcelona and Mata is no agreement but lack the entente between clubs

Eleven of the league opener, will have little to do with the eleven kinds of last season. Progress made official David Villa, Nicola Zigic and Ruben Baraja, David Silva's farewell is imminent and Juan Mata is close. And that is, the poor economic situation in which the club is involved, is leading a frightened stars.
The transaction between the Valencia and Manchester City, as reported yesterday Levante-EMV, is now closed. And among the England team and the player canary. Thus, only the transfer officers to be missing, could be after the game against Chile. Valencia, for this march, paid 35 million euros while the player will play in the Premier over the next four years and shall receive annually about ten million euros-about 190,000 a week. However, the vice president Javier Gomez Valencia yesterday refused to deny the operation. "Yes, there has been interest from Manchester City, but has not reached any deal, or talked about figures," he said. "These operations take time because you can not close from one day to another," he acknowledged, however, the general director of external relations, Jordi Bruixola.
Valencia, according to the coordinator of the technical secretariat Braulio Vazquez has no plans to fill the gap that will Silva. It is possible that the output of the canary, leaves room for the arrival of Tino Costa, the player chosen to create the game in midfield. Un "8".

There is more to the article, however regarding Mata and Barcelona.

Carlos The Jackal said:
Chelsea are going down a more prudent line, salary and transfer wise hence not renewing Cole or Ballacks contracts, in reality we are the only club with serious money to spend.

But lets have it right though, if they're letting that standard of player go, then regardless of whether they were first team players or squad players (rotated) then they'll need replacing. It's whether Silva is within their budget that they've obviously set themselves both in terms of transfer fee and wages. I am going to make a big assumption in saying that Abramovich's investment financially is on a drip from now on given how much he has already put in.

franksven said:
I don't know if this has been posted, so i'll post it anyway, OK...

http://translate.google.com/transla...010/06/24/silva-cerrado-mata-caer/717175.html

Closed Silva, Mata falling

The deal with Manchester City for the transfer of the player is done and canary just need to formalize the operation Between Barcelona and Mata is no agreement but lack the entente between clubs

Eleven of the league opener, will have little to do with the eleven kinds of last season. Progress made official David Villa, Nicola Zigic and Ruben Baraja, David Silva's farewell is imminent and Juan Mata is close. And that is, the poor economic situation in which the club is involved, is leading a frightened stars.
The transaction between the Valencia and Manchester City, as reported yesterday Levante-EMV, is now closed. And among the England team and the player canary. Thus, only the transfer officers to be missing, could be after the game against Chile. Valencia, for this march, paid 35 million euros while the player will play in the Premier over the next four years and shall receive annually about ten million euros-about 190,000 a week. However, the vice president Javier Gomez Valencia yesterday refused to deny the operation. "Yes, there has been interest from Manchester City, but has not reached any deal, or talked about figures," he said. "These operations take time because you can not close from one day to another," he acknowledged, however, the general director of external relations, Jordi Bruixola.
Valencia, according to the coordinator of the technical secretariat Braulio Vazquez has no plans to fill the gap that will Silva. It is possible that the output of the canary, leaves room for the arrival of Tino Costa, the player chosen to create the game in midfield. Un "8".

There is more to the article, however regarding Mata and Barcelona.

What's that bit about the Titanic?

For me next year we could line up like this

......................Hart....................
Boateng....Kompany..Lescott....New LB

..............Toure......Barry...............
Johnson..................................Silva

............Tevez.........Torres (hopefully)

quality!

Abramovich seems to have had enough of paying over inflated salaries and transfer fees, he's seen quite a bit of his fortune lost in the recent recession, i'm not saying Chelsea won't sign anyone (Benayoun looks nailed on) but they can't compete with us salary or transfer wise.

The Blue said:
For me next year we could line up like this

......................Hart....................
Boateng....Kompany..Lescott....New LB

..............Toure......Barry...............
Johnson..................................Silva

............Tevez.........Torres (hopefully)

quality!

Oh my god...fucking awesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.