David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: david silva done

wrongun73 said:
expect him to come riding down the old road along with chiellini, alves, torres, dzeko, yaya and gourcuff naked and forming a human piramid on a harley rode by graham norton.
'tis true, 4 o' clock.
Well, I'm going down the ground tomorrow to renew my season ticket.
I fully expect to see this, with little David Silva at the top, Yaya, Ibra et al providing a strong base and Bluecreed driving the safety car.
28gtjrr.jpg

Fuck it, I'm bringing my camera

Nothing will top Philbo's wind up a couple of years ago, nothing.

Too much bullshit on here... i'd rather talk to Antondonjuan for an hour than read the transfer forum properly.

Simon Le Tom said:

Too much bullshit on here... i'd rather talk to Antondonjuan for an hour than read the transfer forum properly.

pmsl

Some people need to calm down. How likely is it that anyone will be signed before the World Cup? Most of our targets are in South Africa.

mcfcdave said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/7801363/Manchester-City-fear-Real-Madrid-will-hijack-deal-to-buy-Valencia-forward-David-Silva.html

MUFC Dave, it may have escaped your attention, but every shit newspaper in the courtry was saying the exact same thing about Tevez this time last year.

Simon Le Tom said:

Jesus, that was funny. If you think things are bad now, just imagine a goon like Philbo crashing the internet.

hope this is true cuz the only competition we have is real madrid but i dont see where hes gonna fit in especially when there more concerned on getting gerrard and lampard plus maybe angel di maria

Bluecreed you are such a WUM.
6 days ago the president of Valencia, Manuel Llorente, stated to the media that we had been in contact but had requested to speak to them later on in the summer:

"City got in touch with us to ask for a meeting, but then they informed us that they could not come and that they intend to do so a little further down the line."

Do you honestly expect anyone who isn't aged 5 years or below to believe that in the space of 6 days we postponed negotiations, and then resumed negotiation,s and now we have finished a deal? No, we haven't, i doubt we have even spoke to Valencia yet and i'm pretty sure that before the press broke the Silva story you hadn't even mentioned it, you truly are a great ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.